Forgot your password?
Don't have an account?
Or sign in with:
Already have an account?
• Yeo Valley Organic Semi-Skimmed Fresh Milk is just under 2% fat
• This fresh, organic milk is a great source of nutrients and is high in calcium, protein, iodine, and vitamins B2 and B12
• Our 2L milk bottles are fully recyclable. Enjoy your milk, rinse your empty bottle and pop it in your recycling
• Our delicious organic milk is great on cereal, in tea and coffee or drunk straight from the fridge
• Our organic, free-range milk is certified by the Soil Association
• From cows that are free to roam to farming organically without harmful pesticides. We’ve been making good choices for over 25 years
Yeo Valley Organic Fresh Semi-Skimmed Milk is just under 2% fat. Sourced from British family farms, this fresh semi-skimmed milk is a great source of nutrients and is high in calcium, protein, iodine, and vitamins B2 and B12.
Best consumed within three days of opening.
A good choice for your cuppa, delicious on cereal and great for cooking. Suitable for vegetarians and lovers of real, natural food.
At Yeo Valley Organic, we work with nature and not against it, which means we are 100% organic right down to our roots, and we have been farming this way for over 25 years.
Being organic means our farms are naturally buzzing with wildlife. Thats because we dont use chemical pesticides or artificial fertilisers, keeping our land a safe and flourishing habitat for all of our little creatures.
We are committed to making good choices, such as allowing our Friesian cows to roam free, choosing natural ways to farm and reducing plastic in our packaging.
By choosing Yeo Valley Organic Semi-Skimmed Milk or Whole Milk to splash into your tea every day, youre making a great choice for you and helping to put nature first.
Made with Organic British Milk from free range cows, grazing on lush pasture
Naturally high in calcium, protein, iodine, vitamins B2 and B12, a natural source of nutrients
Suitable for Vegetarians and anyone who loves organic food. We always strive to put nature first
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
See best before date on front of bottle.
Best consumed within 3 days of opening.