Forgot your password?
Don't have an account?
Or sign in with:
Already have an account?
Otrivine Blocked Nose Relief 0.1% Nasal Spray is for application in the nose to give relief from: nasal congestion (blocked nose, including colds), perennial and allergic rhinitis (recurring inflammation of the nasal mucous membranes, including hay fever) and sinusitis. Otrivine Blocked Nose Relief 0.1% Nasal Spray contains the active ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride which helps to open up and clear the nasal passages by reducing the excessive nasal secretions and reduces swollen blood vessels to their normal size. Unblock your nose in 2 minutes, and lasts for up to 10 hours. Dosage: Adults and elderly: One application in each nostril 1 to 3 times daily. Not suitable for children under 12 years. Do not use for more than 7 consecutive days. Otrivine Blocked Nose Relief 0.1% Nasal Spray contains xylometazoline hydrochloride. Always read the label.
1. Otrivine helps unblock your nose in 2 minutes and helps you breathe better for up to 10 hours
2. Offers relief from: Nasal congestion (blocked nose, including colds), perennial and allergic rhinitis and sinusitis
3. 6x faster than decongestant pills. Class specific comparison (topical vs oral decongestant). Contact [email protected] for verification.
4. From Otrivine, the global no.1 decongestant brand. Contact [email protected] for verification.
5. Otrivine Blocked Nose Relief 0.1% Nasal Spray contains xylometazoline hydrochloride. Always read the label.
Active Ingredient: Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.1% w/v, Each application contains: 140 micrograms of Xylometazoline Hydrochloride. Also contains: Hypromellose, sodium chloride, sorbitol, sodium phosphate, sodium acid phosphate, disodium edetate, benzalkonium chloride and purified water. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
Haleon, Building 5, First Floor the Heights Weybridge Surrey KT13 0NY
Do not use after the expiry date which is stated on the bottle after EXP.