Forgot your password?
Don't have an account?
Or sign in with:
Already have an account?
Our award winning Cornish Pasties are made with 100% British minced beef with potato, onion, and swede, distinctly seasoned with pepper, wrapped in a light puff pastry.
Ginsters have been baking from Cornwall since 1969, using quality ingredients to bring you your favourite products.
- 100% British farmed beef
- British farmed vegetables from Hay Farm, Cornwall (15 miles from our bakery)
- Baked in Cornwall, UK
- Protected Geographical Indication (PGI) status
- No added artificial preservatives, colours, or flavours
- We only use RSPO segregated certified palm oil
- Suitable for home freezing
- Can be eaten hot or cold
- For best results, oven bake and serve hot, it only takes 20-25 minutes in the oven
- Perfect for quick easy lunches, on-the-go and evening meals
- Our 4 pack makes this a convienent size for the family
We recommend you try our Cornish Pasty with a side of roasted root veg. Have a look at our website for more side dish inspiration.
Fancy trying something different? Have a look at the other products in our range. Whether youre vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free, we have something for you.
PotatoWheat Flour (Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin)British Beef (15%)Vegetable Oil (Palm, Rapeseed, Sunflower)OnionSwedeBeef FatSaltEggCornflourPepperMilkDried OnionSugarGround Mustard SeedsDried LeekCorianderTurmeric
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
Suitable for home freezing
Freeze before use by date and consume within 3 months. To eat cold, defrost thoroughly and consume within 24 hours. Do not refreeze.