If you have a username and password for Beelivery, type them here:
Or register for a Beelivery account:
Register to create a new account
Receive offers and newsletters?
Or sign in with a Beelivery account:
Infacol Colic Relief Drops, Britains No 1 colic remedy*, relieves and calms wind, infant colic and griping pain. Can be used from 0+ birth onwards.
- Proven to provide effective relief for baby for over 30 years.
- 9/10 babies symptoms settled when treated for suspected colic with Infacol**
- Suitable to use from birth onwards
- Helps to release wind
- Free from sugar, alcohol and colourant
- Orange flavour
- Convenient to use dropper for easy application
According to the Infant Colic Real World Evidence (iCore) Study; 1,892, parents experience of using Infacol to treat suspected colic found:
- 97% of babies cried less
- 8/10 babies slept better
- 8/10 babies passed more wind
- Less pain in 9/10 babies
- Same day results in 7/10 babies
- Symptoms settled in 9/10 babies
Infacol colic relief drops work by helping the small trapped gas bubbles join into bigger bubbles, which your baby can easily bring up as wind - helping to relieve their pain and discomfort. Given before each feed, its clinically proven formula works progressively over several days. Continued usage may help to prevent a further build up of wind.
*Based on Market Share data from 52 w/e 8 Aug, 20
**According to the Infant Colic Real World Evidence (iCore) Study; 1,892, parents experience of using Infacol to treat suspected colic.
Main ingredient: Simeticone 40mg per 1ml Oral SuspensionAlso contains: Purified Water, Hypromellose, Orange Flavour, Saccharin Sodium, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate (E218) and Propyl Hydroxybenzoate (E216)
Free From Colours
Teva UK Limited,
Once opened use within 28 days.
Do not store above 25°C.